Saturday, April 22, 2006

Thank You

I was very happy to read the wonderful, thoughtful, and sincere comments from you all while I was gone. I want to say Thank You to each of you. You are a delight to blog with - I enjoy reading your blogs with regularity, and I'm glad that you find my site interesting enough to warrant your comments and kind support. The famous Aethlos of Weltanschauung and Streaming Weltanschauung, runs a few immensely popular blogs that posits a "world-view whose essence is to avoid viewing the world". His racy, pointed, satirical, and unique writing style succeeds in making me a regular reader. So, I am flattered that he took the time to construct an online shrine for me. Thank you Aethlos, and you are more than welcome to visit me in India if you wish. Innommable, you should be writing more often, especially more poems, because you have a style that I enjoy very often. Thanks for being a fun friend to blog and chat with. I will miss our late nights out - expanding our waist-sizes together, and our all-night discussions of everything and anything. I will miss our talking over each other and still following everything we said, and will miss having our regular Thai dins at Jits. I hope you and Pootie Potter enjoy a great and productive life together. Speaking of which, Detritus, you also should more frequently "dredge up from within" some of that "verbose and cluttersome filth" you are so good at "smearing about with [your] fingertips". The blogosphere is sorely incomplete without the stinging stench of your sharp words. ;-) John Enright from Rhyme of The Day, what a true delight it is to read your superbly clever and so often hilarious rhyming verses! You're a bundle of great talent, as I have evidenced from reading your prose, essays, peoms, and an excerpt from your published novel. Thank you for the great support you offered me with your comments. It is unfortunate for me that I only met you and Marsha so briefly. You now have a regular reader/admirer from this side of the globe! Jason, you are funny! I love reading your blog because it truly makes me laugh out loud! Even when you're discussing some serious topic like religion, or abortion, or some such, you have a way of infusing subtle humor in them all. I wish humor came to me so easily in writing as it does to you. I admire your efforts at investigating the foundations of your beliefs and spirituality. Ofcourse, I hope and pray (pun intended) that you will soon come to understand the truth in Atheism, but I'm eagerly following your intellectual journey on your blog in the meantime. Thanks for your flattering comments to my writings. And finally, to all you sojourners of the blogosphere, those of you who I know read my blog with some regularity but have not expressly commented for a while (or at all), I hope you continue to find things of interest in my writings. I thank you for visiting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aethlos said...

I'll be seeing you in INDIA!... one of my homes away from home!
:)
xooxox

4/22/2006 04:02:00 AM  
Blogger innommable said...

I miss you too, of course. I'm glad you're finally able to blog again!

4/23/2006 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home