Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nature's Song

On ebbing crescents of silver waves, I see memories gathering percolating crashing It's mournful sighs whispered to pearly pebbles like faded stars twinkling slowly swaying Every blue memory reflected every stony silence rejected it's gushing sounds echoing through Van Gogh's clouds in muffled hearts weep a lover's Psalm Mine eyes add another drop to the torrent of his saline tears my hands reach out to grasp his soul sinking in dark nights of fear Under the grey moonlit mantle A sad river reveals my passion water-colored paintings of pearly smooth pebbles with every smile for your thoughts in me The river stops a moment to sigh with me

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

an extra word in a poem is like an extra anus on a person.

1/18/2006 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Ergo Sum said...

Yeah... and for a gay man like me, that would be a fantastic situation! :) The more anuses the better! lol

1/18/2006 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Semperviva said...

euw

1/18/2006 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger Rubicund Y. Logorrhea said...

Mmm... the more ass the better, n'est-ce pas?

1/20/2006 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger Ergo Sum said...

As I was re-reading this poem, I couldn't help but observe how AWESOME this line is... "The river stops a moment, to sigh with me"....

I love it, I love it, I love it!! :-)

1/24/2006 12:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home