Monday, January 09, 2006

Living Like Gods

Morning searing Of tea-table talk Eyes jabbing My delicate heart My soul itches In rapid flashes of motion A silent sip Of brewing emotion His naked thighs move Mountains of air The bath water yearning In steamy despair Seconds pass in moments Of time My quivering lips lusting Divine Tasting the pungent Warm vial of life Drinking like wine The dark opium of night My twisted tongue His succulent spine My burning palms Our legs entwined This morning waits Its jealous turn To see, to sin, To lust, to yearn His flesh-laden secret Between those thighs Drenched in decadent bath’s Violent cries The love is too large For the walls of this home He must ascend to the heavens And demand God’s throne

4 Comments:

Blogger Semperviva said...

The love is too large
For the walls of this home
He must ascend to the heavens
And demand God’s throne

this part is cool

1/09/2006 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Ergo Sum said...

Yeah. Thanks. I like it too. Actually, I like the whole thing... really, viscerally, sexy.

1/09/2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger innommable said...

eeewww... I know you too well for me to like these sexual and erotic images of... you?

1/09/2006 09:38:00 PM  
Blogger Ergo Sum said...

Why would you think it's of me?

1/09/2006 09:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home