Friday, December 16, 2005

Party Party Party!

So, today was my Account Management department party! It was so super fun! We had P.F. Changs for catering... and there was a gift exchange -- well, it wasn't really a gift exchange... more like a gift stealing and fighting! ;) It was all cool though... I managed to snatch a very beautiful 3 pillar San Miguel candle lamp. Anyway, it was lots of fun... I'm very full with all the chinese... and I think the department on the whole had a good time to get to know each other. Well, so there's another party coming up... the company-wide New Year party. Apparently, it's going to be held at Le Passage. And it's a buffet and cocktail evening, entirely free for all company employees! I'm excitedly looking forward to that evening!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gazoo said...

I really resent the suggestion that 23 is "so old." Show some respect to your elders young man!

12/19/2005 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger Ergo Sum said...

Oh. Hmmm... I wonder why you decided to post that comment to this blogpost!?

haha! Don't wish to reveal your age! ;)

Anyway, well... I'm not really saying 23 is "old" as in "old"... I just seem it think that it's an awfully LOOOOONG time to stay alive... and not have anything noteworthy to show for it. I mean, don't you think!??? TWENTY THREE YEARS!! I mean, it takes longer than a second to even say it! Living it really feels looooong!

12/19/2005 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger Gazoo said...

I am, gulp, 27 years old.

12/20/2005 09:32:00 AM  
Blogger Aethlos said...

23? 27? you are all INFANTS... nay, LARVA.
oy.

1/16/2006 08:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home