Thursday, December 22, 2005

Overheard in New York, Here in Chicago

This is so funny! This morning, while I was deeply engaged in some water-cooler office banter (hmm... well, not really a "water-cooler") with some of the rare cutie's at my job - in the midst of discussing and critiqueing our numerous christmas trees rooted around various corners - we ended up talking about New York! Ofcourse, all conversations ultimately end up being about New York - I mean, how can one avoid NEW YORK in any conversation?!? It's the only thing worth talking about around here... Anyway, I digress drastically... The point is, I was made aware, during our chatter about New York, of this awesomely funny site called "Overheard in New York" -- and as the name suggests, it has daily postings of some of the most random, funny, inane conversations overheard around New York by fellow Yorkers! It's so cool. I wonder if there's something like that about Chicago. Hmmm...... Here as a sample of today's conversation:
Meet Saul and Jesus
Businessguy #1: If I were gay I would change my name to Paul. Businessguy #2: Why Paul? I would go with something more Latin. --A train Overheard by: Cory Agid

1 Comments:

Blogger Semperviva said...

haha i love it.. yeh new york is the best city to be near... i should take advantage and go in more considering its like 30 minutes away

12/22/2005 11:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home