Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm not sure if I'm getting fat or not... Here's the deal. This morning as I was getting ready for work... and rummaging through my numerous piles of clothes strewn all over my apartment... I happened to mine a longlost shirt. Hmmmm.. I thought. I wonder if I can fit into that shirt now... you see, this shirt is an awfully tight, bodyfit, shirt... it's tailored that way to hug your torso (mine, in this case). So, now, the background of the story is that at one point in my life was able to squeeze into that shirt... then came a phase in my life when I couldn't do that anymore... so I retired that shirt from any more stretching exercises. Now, this morning as I stared at the shirt in contemplation... I decided, it was worth one more try to demonstrate to myself if infact I have become fat, lost wieght, or stayed the same. And lo and behold! The shirt fit! Quite smoothly too!! Infact, I'm wearing it right now! So, now I have EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE! I guess I'm NOT fat. Or maybe even better... i might have infact LOST some weight!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rubicund Y. Logorrhea said...

Or here, perhaps, a more beautiful idea. Perhaps the shirt, longing to fulfill once more its function, decided to fit your form, and sheathe both in happiness.

Who knows.

12/02/2005 04:10:00 PM  
Blogger Ergo Sum said...

Perhaps. Possible. Sure.

12/02/2005 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger Rubicund Y. Logorrhea said...

Good.

12/03/2005 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger Semperviva said...

wow. hey babe. how are you? lets talk again soon... pax et bonuum etc etc :D

12/05/2005 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home