Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Some more Objectivist Jokes! -- sooo funny!!

Q: What's two plus two? A: Whatever Ayn Rand said it was. ============= Letter to Ayn Rand: "Dear Ayn Rand: Help! I've lost my car keys! My wife says they're somewhere in our house, but my son says they're not. What should I do? Signed - Keyless in Milwaukee. Dear Keyless: Check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. Signed - Ayn Rand. ============= [Apparently, Ayn Rand herself said this one:] Q: Why did the non-Objectivist chicken cross the road? A: To mooch off the productive achievements of the Objectivist chickens who had already shown the way to the other side. (Fortunately, since A is A, a tunnel collapsed on the mooching chickens and they died as they deserved.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home