Thursday, September 29, 2005

Marriage Jokes... Note to Sasca! Aaaa!

She left him on the sofa when the phone rang, and was back in a few seconds. "Who was it?" he asked. "My husband," she replied. "I better get going," he said. "Where was he?" "Relax. He'll be late, he's playing poker with you." ======================= Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock. ======================= There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through HELL. ======================= At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "Yes I am, I married the wrong man." ======================= There was a man who said, "I never knew what happiness was until I got married.... and then it was too late!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Semperviva said...

HA HA

... its what you make it... you get out what you put in...

9/29/2005 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger Semperviva said...

i don't get the first one at all...

9/29/2005 08:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home