Monday, September 12, 2005

End With a Thought

I've decided that at the end of each day of my blogging (typically, that's at the end of my work day!), I shall post one last brief thought about something, or anything. It could be a quote from any random person who I think has said something worthy of being quoted, or it might be a thought of my own. I think it will serve to keep the mind occupied to some degree when there's nothing much else to think about. I also encourage whoever else to post their own interesting quotes or thoughts at the end of the day if they so like, or comment and respond to other posts on that thought.

5 Comments:

Blogger Semperviva said...

lol...ok-

poets are the interpreters of the gods- socrates

9/12/2005 05:08:00 PM  
Blogger Ergo Sum said...

Ooooo... that's a good one!

9/12/2005 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger Ergo Sum said...

Art is the food of the mind.

9/12/2005 05:41:00 PM  
Blogger innommable said...

Love is the answer - but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.-- Woody Allen

9/13/2005 04:12:00 AM  
Blogger Ergo Sum said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAA!! LOVE THAT ONE, INNOMMABLE!

9/13/2005 08:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home