Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sayings I would say but someone else said them for me

Coming out of my mouth, these things would be dismissed as my usual style of cynicism... but I'm glad people understand the essence of what I'm trying to say to them in as "nice" words as is possible to me. Don't people ever get tired of being polite? When can we stop calling our dogs, babies, and just call them what they really are --dogs!? I know I get really tired after I have smiled for some time. Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted. I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off. Heart Attacks...God's revenge for eating His animal friends. Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them. Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

2 Comments:

Blogger innommable said...

I think you wouldn't say these things because you'd probably get beat up, not because you're being polite.

8/03/2005 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger Semperviva said...

some ppl AaaaRE only alive because its illegal to shoot them! HAHAHHAHA whoa-lol

8/03/2005 01:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home