Monday, August 01, 2005

By Sasca D'Agostino -- Nothing is more true!

People go to parties, normally. I don't go to parties unless I am forced. Once I am there I hafto force myself to leave the world of my thoughts to enter into the language of the spoken word. And its like tearing myself in half. Why these pointless noises the people utter and moan. Yes, part of this avoidance of social activity is pride I assume. Part of this is shame at the utter blank-ness of many people also labeling themselves as members of the human race. If we only thought about what we said OR DID...why is thought such a rare phenomenon? I suppose if I must be one of these sheep, being the black one isin't so bad... [Ergo: Shame at the utter blank-ness of many people ALSO labelling themselves as members of the Human race. - Sasca, you stole the thoughts from my mind and gave them such precise words. I hate you for having said this before I could and in a way that I probably couldn't!]

2 Comments:

Blogger Semperviva said...

hehe- i accept yer proposal!!!! that is, excpet for the whole God thing, LOL

8/02/2005 02:58:00 AM  
Blogger Semperviva said...

[i'm sure you could express it just as well- the best expression of truth it seems comes from the LEAST 'tearing away' from how you truly feel/how you ARE- which is why i stray from grammer and syntax, not to rebel, but because they exist not in my being and i strive to express my being with the AID of letters as only a stepping stone into my soul can i do this]

8/02/2005 03:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home