Thursday, August 25, 2005

Art is:

So, that's the "art" I reproduced. The picture above is a reproduction of a reproduction of an image I saw in some book somewhere...(ugh, how second-handed!) and I thought, I could do better. The image was black and white... so I reproduced it and endowed it with color. The colors make it my "recreation of reality based on my metaphysical value-judgments"! ;) It is very Picasso-esque. I think it is brilliant. I would consider this work - Art. If it were on sale, I would buy it. Oh, and if any of you people are interested, I would sell it to you. I prefer UPS shipping, but we can talk about shipping procedures later. Let me know of your interest! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger innommable said...

this piece is a commentary on life, and individualism, the multifaceted individual, and the complexities of abstract thought... Art!!! It's a MASTERPIECE!!!

:P

8/25/2005 04:12:00 PM  
Blogger Ergo Sum said...

Well, that's not EXACTLY what I was thinking of when I did it... but sure, it works! :)

8/25/2005 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger innommable said...

hehe... as an "art critic", I can just say why I think it's art, and suddenly it IS art! Like that Faucet piece in London!
Genius!

8/25/2005 04:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home