Thursday, July 14, 2005

Silhouette Romance: Comment and Interpretation

I think your line should remain as an observation of my poem, like you observing my observation! I love your interpretation though: The replacement of the sun as the center of my life -- observable, palpable, yet so unreachable! Real and close yet so distant. Do I yearn so much to get so close to it, that I am willing to feel the raw blisters of heat on my skin? Is that even possible though? Can it happen? Will it happen? It seems like the pain is inevitable: either by getting closer and being burned, or by having to stay at an agonizing distance, yearning forever. The pain seems inevitable.

4 Comments:

Blogger innommable said...

Je ne comprends pas ce drame obscur.

7/14/2005 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Semperviva said...

Como estai? i like the poems you post best of all..they are the only thing you say in which i agree with everything!!!!! stick to them....then we would always agree..but then again, where's the fun in that anyways? ;)

7/15/2005 01:16:00 AM  
Blogger BossMack said...

What's cracking, Thanks for checking out "TopMackNigga" tha blog. My writing is esoteric, a mixture of slang and twenty dollar words, I force the reader to think. I will start fucking with your site also, you seem to be poetic.

7/15/2005 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger innommable said...

ummm.... You checked out TopMackNigga???? Did you post a comment or something??? That guy is SOMETHIN' ELSE!

7/18/2005 02:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home